These delicious looking Oreo Truffles are apparently easy to make, and require little more than Oreos, Cream Cheese, and White Chocolate.
- Finely crush 7 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency. Reserve for later.
- Crush remaining cookies and stir in softened cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
- Roll the mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry. You can sprinkle the tops with the 7 crushed cookies for decoration. (I usually eat mine before they make it to this stage.)
- Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!
As a huge Oreo fan, I will be making these pronto!