The Duck Shooting Gallery brings home the fun (and some of the annoyance) of the carnival target shooting games. The aim of the games is to fire the laser gun at the ducks as they waddle from left to right, hiding periodically behind the included static targets where they are in a no shoot zone. If you do manage to hit one, itâ€™ll drop dead, kicking your score up one on the included LED hit counter. The gun comes with itâ€™s own gun sound effects, and the game blasts you with oh so annoying carnival music for a touch of authenticity. The better you are at knocking down foul, the faster the ducks go and the faster the music plays. Features include:
- Plastic shooting gallery complete with targets.
- A continuous parade of various comedy breeds of duck to aim for.
- The targets have infrared sensors to detect your shots and their accuracy.
- An LED scoreboard for recording your duck casualties.
- An infrared pistol.
- When the gun hits its target, a great shooting noise is released.
- Mildly annoying carnival music plays as the ducks parade, speeding up the more your shooting skills improve.
- A range of up to 2 meters.
Sadly, no cheaply made oversized Bugs Bunny stuffed animals are included for you to take home with your high score, so if you want, just send me $5 every time you win for that same â€œI just wasted $5 for this stupid thingâ€ experience.