If you have a Keurig K350 coffee maker, 200 hours of free time, and a LOT of creative skills, you can turn the disassembled parts of that coffee maker into a functioning bionic hand:
According to Evan Booth, the creator of “Helberg”, the build details are as follows:
- One single Keurig used (K350/300 2.0 Brewer)
- The only non-Keurig materials are adhesives and the 12v external power supply
- Used basic toolsâ€”rotary, heat gun, common hand tools, etc.
- No plansâ€¦ just a general idea of how things should be constructed
- Build time: 199 hours, 56 minutes, and 36 seconds (read: hands on things)