Though Iâ€™m not surprised by the existence of ParisExposed.com, I am surprised by the extent of ParisExposed.com. The story behind the site goes like this:
- Paris rented out a 6,000 square foot storage unit to house all of her personal possessions.
- Paris forgot to pay the $208 bill.
- The storage unit was auctioned off.
- Someone bought it, sold the stuff inside for millions to ParisExposed.com.
The site is a literal database of anything and everything Paris Hilton. It features:
- Britney Spears memorabilia.
- Nick Carter love notes.
- Recorded phone calls.
- Her phone book with thousands of celebrity phone numbers.
- A Girls Gone Wild session with Joe Francias.
- Lots of drug use.
- Video diaries.
- More Paris sex tapes.
- Receipts, medical records, bank statements, fan mail, cards, to do lists.
- Much more.
Though Iâ€™m sure thereâ€™s some juicy stuff in there, I almost feel bad for her. Almost. If youâ€™re willing to put down the $39.97 required for one month of access, Parisâ€™s world is your oyster, though youâ€™ll have to check your conscience at the door.