Everyone seems to be jumping on the Twitter bandwagon lately (including Shaq, Ashton Kutcher, Lance Armstrong and Britney Spears) and it’s definitely a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, but can you ever love Twitter too much?
Here are five signs that you might be a little too addicted to Twitter:
- You’ve created a Twitter account for your dog, like Ridley and Vivj.
- You’ve created a Twitter account so that you can impersonate a fictitious TV personality, like Borat and Roger_Sterling.
- You’ve created a Twitter account so that you can remember to water your plants.
- You refuse to buy from companies that don’t have a Twitter account, because Zappos, Starbucks and Comcast just ‘get’ you.
- The first thing you do after reading this post is tweet a link to it.
- (Bonus points if you arrived here from a link in a tweet.)
Have any other suggestions for signs you might be addicted to Twitter? Post them in the comments below and help others on their path to recovery.