Euroball is simple: The aim of the game is to score as many goals as possible before 90 seconds of time runs out.
The rules are as follows:
- A player can only shove the coin furthest from the goal.
- Apart from at kick-off, the shoved coin must pass between the other 2 coins.
- All coins must stay on the table.
- A player cannot shoot until 2 of their coins are in the oppositionâ€™s half.
- For a goal to count, the coin must fully pass in between the tips of the goalieâ€™s fingers.
- There is no limit to the number of bonuses a player can get during a game.
- The refereeâ€™s decision is final.
Point scoring is as follows:
- You score a goal when you score a goal.
- Your opponent scores a goal every time you knock a coin off the table.
- Your goal difference is your score minus your opponentâ€™s score. Your final point score is worked out as follows: (Goal Difference * 1000)+(Bonuses*100)-(Passes*50)
As soon as I played this game, I was in love, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!