The second DYH iMix is here, and this one is for the runners. I’m training for the San Francisco marathon this July, so I need something to listen to while the miles pass by. This is a collection of ten songs that will make you want to get out and get going:
- Mase – Breathe, Stretch, Shake – The perfect warm up song.
- T.I. – Motivation – For when you need some…motivation.
- Black Eyed Peas – Let’s Get Retarted – Don’t worry about how you look, just start runnin’ runnin’.
- Maroon 5 – Harder To Breathe – Now it’s starting to hurt.
- Lenny Kravitz – Where Are We Runnin’? – And how far are we going to go?
- Iron Maiden – Run To The Hills – Now you’ve got a destination.
- Visioneers – Runnin’ – Just keep going.
- DMX – One More Road To Cross – You’re almost there.
- Eminem – Lose Yourself – For when you need that last little kick.
- Unk – Walk It Out – A great way to cool down.
Now get going!