The second DYH iMix is here, and this one is for the runners. Iâ€™m training for the San Francisco marathon this July, so I need something to listen to while the miles pass by. This is a collection of ten songs that will make you want to get out and get going:
- Mase â€“ Breathe, Stretch, Shake â€“ The perfect warm up song.
- T.I. â€“ Motivation â€“ For when you need someâ€¦motivation.
- Black Eyed Peas â€“ Letâ€™s Get Retarted â€“ Donâ€™t worry about how you look, just start runninâ€™ runninâ€™.
- Maroon 5 â€“ Harder To Breathe â€“ Now itâ€™s starting to hurt.
- Lenny Kravitz â€“ Where Are We Runninâ€™? â€“ And how far are we going to go?
- Iron Maiden â€“ Run To The Hills â€“ Now youâ€™ve got a destination.
- Visioneers â€“ Runninâ€™ â€“ Just keep going.
- DMX â€“ One More Road To Cross â€“ Youâ€™re almost there.
- Eminem â€“ Lose Yourself â€“ For when you need that last little kick.
- Unk â€“ Walk It Out â€“ A great way to cool down.
Now get going!