CollegeHumor once again kills it with their latest video, the Mario and Princess Sex Tape:
Tag Archives | Sex-Tape
Though itâ€™s easy to dismiss her as a dumb blond that just got lucky, Iâ€™ve always felt that Paris Hilton might just have us all fooled. Sheâ€™s taken a rich father, good looks, and a hard partying lifestyle and managed to turn herself into a brand name, a self-made millionaire, and a media darling by just being Paris. Sheâ€™s survived a sex tape, a prison stint, more controversy and accusations than a Michael Jackson day care center, and yet still manages to capture headlines at will.
Her latest move into the spotlight involved a brief and unapproved clip in the middle of a John McCain ad.
Not to be outdone, Paris fired back with an ad of her own, announcing her run for presidency, and a surprisingly fluid solution to the gas crisis.
Never one to waste an opportunity, she also managed to squeeze in a full minute of bikini-clad eye candy, and enough â€œthatâ€™s hotâ€ to make a mix tape.
Think she doesnâ€™t know where her money making talents are?
Though Iâ€™m not surprised by the existence of ParisExposed.com, I am surprised by the extent of ParisExposed.com. The story behind the site goes like this:
- Paris rented out a 6,000 square foot storage unit to house all of her personal possessions.
- Paris forgot to pay the $208 bill.
- The storage unit was auctioned off.
- Someone bought it, sold the stuff inside for millions to ParisExposed.com.
The site is a literal database of anything and everything Paris Hilton. It features:
- Britney Spears memorabilia.
- Nick Carter love notes.
- Recorded phone calls.
- Her phone book with thousands of celebrity phone numbers.
- A Girls Gone Wild session with Joe Francias.
- Lots of drug use.
- Video diaries.
- More Paris sex tapes.
- Receipts, medical records, bank statements, fan mail, cards, to do lists.
- Much more.
Though Iâ€™m sure thereâ€™s some juicy stuff in there, I almost feel bad for her. Almost. If youâ€™re willing to put down the $39.97 required for one month of access, Parisâ€™s world is your oyster, though youâ€™ll have to check your conscience at the door.