Poladroid is an easy and fun Polaroid image-maker for the Mac.
To make high-resolution Polaroid-like images out of your digital photos, just drag and drop your images into the program, and wait.
Getting a little impatient?
You can shake the picture to make them develop faster, just like the real thing.
The app automatically crops your images to the appropriate size, and even adjusts the colors and clarity to match the Polaroid style.
Jowling (AKA the Slap nâ€™ Flap) is a photography technique where the subject completely relaxes their facial muscles and then shakes their head side to side as fast as they can.
The end result is a funny/silly picture that gives anyoneâ€™s face cartoon like proportions, and is perfect for capturing those candid moments.
Just something to keep in mind during your next family portraitsâ€¦
[Via: Digital Photography School]
The second DYH iMix is here, and this one is for the runners. Iâ€™m training for the San Francisco marathon this July, so I need something to listen to while the miles pass by. This is a collection of ten songs that will make you want to get out and get going:
- Mase â€“ Breathe, Stretch, Shake â€“ The perfect warm up song.
- T.I. â€“ Motivation â€“ For when you need someâ€¦motivation.
- Black Eyed Peas â€“ Letâ€™s Get Retarted â€“ Donâ€™t worry about how you look, just start runninâ€™ runninâ€™.
- Maroon 5 â€“ Harder To Breathe â€“ Now itâ€™s starting to hurt.
- Lenny Kravitz â€“ Where Are We Runninâ€™? â€“ And how far are we going to go?
- Iron Maiden â€“ Run To The Hills â€“ Now youâ€™ve got a destination.
- Visioneers â€“ Runninâ€™ â€“ Just keep going.
- DMX â€“ One More Road To Cross â€“ Youâ€™re almost there.
- Eminem â€“ Lose Yourself â€“ For when you need that last little kick.
- Unk â€“ Walk It Out â€“ A great way to cool down.
Now get going!